A few updates / fixes I have done over the past few days.
- New website layout for airlines / companies, CEO's can add cover photos / profile pictures for their groups.
- Online Airline / Company managing system has been fixed, you can now remove / promote / demote VIA the website.
- Group statistic pages have been updated a bit, data is now shown in a table for easier reading (Group payrates have now been added as well).
- Bank pins have been added, these are optional and you can set one up at your nearest bank. You have to enter it once every time you play, once you've entered it in that
- A new bank has been added in rodeo, it's right beside the grotti dealership.
- Fixes to the idle checker system have been added, will probably still be a little buggy but it's getting there.
- The online time issues have been fixed, you can see your online time VIA /stats.
- You can now store up to 16 small / large creates in a Yankee VIA forklift. Other truck types may be added later on if all goes well.
PS: Some of these fixes / features may already be in-game, just adding everything on here to keep people up to date!
PS: The server has been online since we changed hosts and we haven't had a single downtime / hardly any lag. Glad how the new host has turned out :).
We have officially moved server hosters! We're now using VPS hosting provided by www.digitalocean.com located in New York City. You can login to our server by using the SAMP IP Address - 126.96.36.199:7777.
We hope to provide our users with a lag free experience :)!
PS: If you can see this article it means you've been transferred to the new website, all website links / statistics will be up to date.
Today a few minor updates / patches have been added to the server.
- A new lost cargo minigame has been added to the server. This minigame update happens every day at 4 AM (4:00) (In-game Time). The aim of the game is too find the lost cargo pickup. The clue times are as followed...
4 AM (4:00) - The lost cargo will be announced and spawn at a random location.
8 AM (8:00) - The server will announce the closest city to the lost cargo.
12 PM (12:00) - The server will announce the region the lost cargo is in.
4 PM (16:00) - The server will announce the closest player to the lost cargo.
8 PM (20:00) - The distance to the lost cargo in meters will be announced(you will only see how far away you are).
12 AM (24:00) - If nobody has founded the lost cargo then the cargo will be destroyed and the reward from that cargo will be added to the next cargo reward. A new cargo will be dropped at 4:00 (4 AM).
NOTE: You can see the clues at any time (including the updating distance to cargo) by using the /lostcargo(/lc) command.
- Max Interest has been capped to 1 Million, if you have more than 2 billion in your bank account then you'll receive 1 Million. This is due to the fact such large integers can't be used(It's causing numbers to go into negative states).
- If you have over 2 billion in your bank accounts (1 User) it will be displayed as $2,000,000,000(+) to avoid negative integers being shown.
- A new VIP map color has been added, the color is "Cerulean(0x05B8CCFF)"
Hi all, today we have updated from SAMP 0.3X to SAMP 0.3Z, due to this update you'll be required to upgrade your SAMP client which you can do here - Download SAMP 0.3z Here!.
SAMP's new version includes many news features such as -
SA-MP 0.3z is mainly a security update for the SA-MP 0.3 branch. We've managed to include a few features and fixes too.
- An optional lag compensation mode improves shooting accuracy.
- New server callbacks allow greater control over weapons and vehicles.
- Network statistics functions will make it easier to admin servers.
- Many minor security updates for both the client and server.
Yes, It's official and only 6 days late! Pilots Life has now been up and running for 3 years! I would personally like to thank all the players who've stuck with the server throughout these exciting years; It's been filled with many unforgettable memories. The server has grown a fair bit over the past year, we've managed to reach 265,000 users with over 4000 Active users(Logged in during the past week), not the mention some of these users have managed to boost past 30,000 score. As well as these score achievements our Anti-Cheat Ricardo has just passed 20,000 bans.
This year has been pretty smooth, It's been one of PL's better years. As a server owner there is nothing better than seeing your server populated with an amazing bunch of people, all the late nights spent updating the server have really paid off.
I thank you all for playing Pilots Life, It's been a great year and we're looking forward to reaching more milestones. Have fun and enjoy yourself these Christmas holidays. Be prepared for an awesome christmas event coming next month as well as christmas themed forums & main website.
Thanks all for reading, we'll be sure to keep you updated on all the new updates & information.