Author Topic: Regarding Airline / Company Player to Player sales.  (Read 15811 times)

Offline Haydz

• Former Server Owner
  • VIP Level 3
  • Air Force Commander
  • Former Server Owner
    • Pilots Life
Regarding Airline / Company Player to Player sales.
« on: October 29, 2013, 07:27:01 AM »
Hi, in recent weeks the airline and company markets have been booming and groups have traded from hand to hand quite a lot. We've also had a few problems with users saying they were not notified or they weren't given back investments they made in the company. I would like to state some of the following rules regarding these sales below.

1) The main owner does not need to tell anybody that he's selling the group. Only the owner(s) need to talk about it. You're also not entitled to any sort of money payment or another rank in the new group, the new owners can remove you if they wish.

2) If you were lucky enough to be promoted to a high rank in an airline it doesn't mean you own a part of it. You do not need to be told / warned about the selling of the group.

3) Any donation you made to a group is considered exactly that. Once you have donated you can not get it refunded and you are not entitled to get that money back if the group is sold. Although, if you ask nicely and are on good terms with the owner they may give back your investment / donation(But please remember they don't have to).

4) Group Investments (Paying money to become a higher rank) - If you're going to invest money into the group then you need to discuss before hand if you'll be refunded in the event of the group being sold (May pay to take screenshots of the agreement in case a dispute breaks out - which has been fairly common recently). If no agreement was made then we will favour with the main owner, they will not have to give you a refund in this case.

new 5) The original owner (i.e owner who originally decided to buy the airline) who donated the most cash (money donated to buy the airline and money donated to the airline) is considered to be the main owner unless otherwise specified (written proof required).

In addition to these rules the admins and myself have become decided on some new rules regarding airline / company sub forums.

1) Your group must be at least 2 weeks old to have a sub-forum setup, no exceptions. This is due to most new groups being sold within this time, it's becoming a pain to edit / manage these boards.

2) Due to the excessive amount of sub boards being created we have limited each group to have only 3 Sub forums. Current groups that have more than 3 sub forums can still keep them.

3) As you may have noticed both airlines / companies can now advertise their groups on the PL website  home page, at the moment this is free but after awhile we will start charging $100-300k per day, once the feature has been setup the money will be automatically charged from your group's account. Groups also need to be at least 2 weeks old to get their group advertised.

I'm hoping this will avoid further problems will group selling. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask below.

Thanks, Hayden.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 05:23:26 PM by Serbian »
Check out www.Convertffs.com for all your object / vehicle converting needs.

Offline Photon

• VIP Level 3
  • Flight Lieutenant
  • Score Whore :P
Re: Regarding Airline / Company Player to Player sales.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 08:16:15 AM »
Thanks for the Info Hayden.
Should be seen by My company Investors and Donators those who PM me everyday for refund.

Offline freakin

• VIP Level 2
  • Pilot Officer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 08:53:02 AM »
Um , Haydz / Hayden , Mate .. It means that the money we gave goes with the owner ? Means the person who owns gets the money of the people who gave it for the company/airline ?

Seems to be kind of a scam :-|
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 08:56:01 AM by freakin »
I Got No Sign :3

Offline Zumorio

• VIP Level 3
  • Air Chief Marshal
  • hei
  • In-Game Name: Zumorio
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 09:18:08 AM »
Um , Haydz / Hayden , Mate .. It means that the money we gave goes with the owner ? Means the person who owns gets the money of the people who gave it for the company/airline ?

You dont know where you're talking about, if you're going to put money/donate money to the airline, then its at your own risk, you'll help the airline owners, but not yourself in the future if the airline gets sold.'

OT: I'm happy that theres finally a topic about this and there are rules made for it now, hopefully this will solve some problems with the airlines and companies that are being sold.

Offline Haydz

• Former Server Owner
  • VIP Level 3
  • Air Force Commander
  • Former Server Owner
    • Pilots Life
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 11:43:37 AM »

You dont know where you're talking about, if you're going to put money/donate money to the airline, then its at your own risk, you'll help the airline owners, but not yourself in the future if the airline gets sold.'

OT: I'm happy that theres finally a topic about this and there are rules made for it now, hopefully this will solve some problems with the airlines and companies that are being sold.

Exactly :), if you don't want to donate to the airline then simply don't. If you want to buy half of the airline or something similar then set up a deal with the user before hand and make sure to take screenshots of the deal for future use.

Offline Kristel

• PL Sponsor
  • Air Commodore
  • In-Game Name: Kristel
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 11:53:56 AM »
Haydz, little Question about the 3 Chilboard Rule.
Can a Chilboard of a Group have another Childboard? like Media, inside media is another Childboards like "Mods" etc. etc.

(Winny, September 4, 2020)

Offline Haydz

• Former Server Owner
  • VIP Level 3
  • Air Force Commander
  • Former Server Owner
    • Pilots Life
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 03:23:36 PM »
Haydz, little Question about the 3 Chilboard Rule.
Can a Chilboard of a Group have another Childboard? like Media, inside media is another Childboards like "Mods" etc. etc.

You can use your 3 child boards wherever you'd like, although it doesn't mean one of your child boards can have another 4-5 odd inside of time.

aka, 3 child boards, it doesn't matter where you use them.

Offline YoMommaSoF

• VIP Level 2
  • Group Captain
  • Formal owner of Emirates and YoMommaServices
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 04:09:03 PM »
Another small question.

If you decide with someone else to buy an airline and he/she pays a little bit more and he/she would sell the airline, would you definately get the money back or not?

Offline CaptainAir

• PL Hardcore Veteran Gamer Girl
  • VIP Level 3
  • Air Marshal
  • IT'S FLACKO SEASON // thank u for the custom title
  • In-Game Name: flacko
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 02:43:29 AM »
Another small question.

If you decide with someone else to buy an airline and he/she pays a little bit more and he/she would sell the airline, would you definately get the money back or not?
"Main Owner" is usually considered to be the one that paid the most, So no, he/she that paid the lesser amount would be considered a donater and nothing more than that.

56 broads

Offline Haydz

• Former Server Owner
  • VIP Level 3
  • Air Force Commander
  • Former Server Owner
    • Pilots Life
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 02:47:07 AM »
Another small question.

Yes, of course. If you purchase an airline together you're both owners(If you agree so, otherwise it's considered a donation) and need to inform each other about a sale, If you don't really trust the person you want to purchase with it might pay not to do it with them all together. Basically, just make sure you take screenshots of the deal and you'll be fine :).

Offline freakin

• VIP Level 2
  • Pilot Officer
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 04:05:37 AM »

Exactly :), if you don't want to donate to the airline then simply don't. If you want to buy half of the airline or something similar then set up a deal with the user before hand and make sure to take screenshots of the deal for future use.

Well Haydz , the owner was in lack of money . He said give me money . I'll promote u to CEO .. I said k :/ ..
I Got No Sign :3

Offline Brooklyn

• PL Sponsor
  • Air Commodore
  • In-Game Name: Brooklyn
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2013, 02:58:06 AM »

2) Due to the excessive amount of sub boards being created we have limited each group to have only 3 Sub forums. Current groups that have more than 3 sub forums can still keep them.
I think 3 subs aren't enough. It's should be 5.

Offline Zach

• Aerospace Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Air Marshal
  • TransX Owner
  • In-Game Name: Zach
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 03:29:35 AM »

No, 3 was decided, It's 99% likely that it won't change.

Offline Meissenhower

• The Grammar Alchemist
  • Administrator
  • Air Marshal
  • Instinct or Extinct
  • In-Game Name: Meissenhower
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 04:53:53 AM »

No need, even a huge airline like BMA gets by with only three child boards, you'll survive somehow.

Offline Boyka

• Flight Lieutenant
  • Bye PL I miss will miss you
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 07:11:18 PM »

+1 I think it should be 5 or 6 :/ I hope this rule gets edited anyway zach said 99% so there is a small 1% there also 2 more sub boards wont get the admins tired anyway I hope it gets edited                                Regards, Boyka
I left PL I hope to come back one day to find a better server .. Cya guys and have fun Special thanks to : Haydz, Aaron, Apollo, Serbian, Knight, jdt, Hefyx, Statham, Mendoza, GEX team, Bliktonijn, Shooter, Oskaar and sorry if I forgot someone .. Sorry aswell if I was rude to you one day or you didnt mike my behaviour .. I was all the time trying not to be rude to anyone :) I had a family in PL I'm sad to leave it but I have to I will stay on via forums from time to time and .. GL everyone :)

اشهد ان لآ اِلَـه اِلا الله و أشهد ان محمدا رسول الله
Quote from: Wilbur Wright
It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skill.