Author Topic: Saturday June 4th 2017  (Read 7606 times)

Offline Aaron

• PL Sponsor
  • Air Force Commander
  • 2011-2019
Saturday June 4th 2017
« on: March 27, 2017, 01:35:00 AM »
Changelog:

-[Bug Fix]Re-readded Phoenix To Rodeo Dealership
-[Bug Fix]Various Spelling Mistakes
-[Bug Fix] Ricardo will no longer ban players with less the 0 vehicle health
-MAJOR Revamp of mission payments, fast missions will now provide less money then slower bigger aircraft.
-a New Vehicle Has Been Added But Unable To Be Purchased For Now
- Lotto increments adjusted
- Fuel Truck driver will have it's own WOTD
- Added The Boxville [version 2] to be purchasable at the Truck Store
- Added The Rhino to be Purchased at the Rare Store
- Added The Tug to be purchased at the Rare Store
- Admins can now spawn weapons for themselves
- Armour can now be available in events
- Events can now be set in their own "Virtual World"
- New Hat to be given to certain people.
- /changepassword has been fixed
- Addition to Anti-Cheat
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:31:07 PM by Aaron »

Offline NightRaid

• VIP Level 2
  • Flight Lieutenant
  • Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan
    • CLICK HERE FOR FREE VIP
  • In-Game Name: Hillary
Re: Upcoming Update - 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 04:59:27 AM »
Changelog:

-[Bug Fix]Re-readded Pheonix To Rodeo Dealership
-MAJOR Revamp of mission payments, fast missions will now provide less money then slower bigger aircraft.
-Airlines can no longer set payrate % as this has now been phased out. All earnings from an airline will be through Salary. Companies remain unchanged for now.
-Stuff
-More Stuff
-Rockets and magnetic things
To Do
-Score System Revision, Courier, Taxi, Coach and ay other land vehicles will counted seperatly from aviation score. For Example, doing 250 courier missions will not allow you to unlock "Army Class", same vice versa for fuel missions.

Seems like a good update! :D Nice work Aaron! But we're still waiting for the server to be open  :o
Left.

Offline FapFipFup

• Newly Registered
  • In-Game Name: DaffodilSky
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 08:50:37 AM »
When the server goes up... i cannot wait... :) :)

Offline Swenth

• VIP Level 2
  • Flight Lieutenant
  • Actually Best ping in pl
  • In-Game Name: swenth
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 01:12:22 PM »
so this

Has been fixed?

Offline P$G

• Administrator
  • Group Captain
  • AKA: P$G
    • http://[img]http://downloadwallpaperhd.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Paris-Saint-Germain-Logo-HD-Wallpaper.jpg[/img]
  • In-Game Name: P$G
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 01:35:43 PM »
so this

Has been fixed?
Whenever you complete a mission, you are supposed to pay airport tax. That's why planes spend minimum time on airports, to avoid a heavy airport tax penalty.

In your case, your mission wasn't a long one. It was short, so you didn't receive a lot of money for completing it, but your airport tax was greater than your payment, thus you lost money. It's not a bug.

Offline Swenth

• VIP Level 2
  • Flight Lieutenant
  • Actually Best ping in pl
  • In-Game Name: swenth
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 05:33:30 PM »
so this

Has been fixed?
Whenever you complete a mission, you are supposed to pay airport tax. That's why planes spend minimum time on airports, to avoid a heavy airport tax penalty.

In your case, your mission wasn't a long one. It was short, so you didn't receive a lot of money for completing it, but your airport tax was greater than your payment, thus you lost money. It's not a bug.

I know its not a bug, You should just never waste money while working it doesn't make sence..

Offline Aaron

• PL Sponsor
  • Air Force Commander
  • 2011-2019
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 11:36:44 PM »
so this

Has been fixed?

I know its not a bug, You should just never waste money while working it doesn't make sence..

Think about this, sometimes an airline will lose money, whether it be due to low sales, mechanical issue ect. So in my opinion i see nothing wrong with the image showed

Offline SoniaRajput

• VIP Level 3
  • Wing Commander
  • Onwer of Wizz Air,Wizz Freightways. & Co-owner PIA
  • In-Game Name: SoniaRajput
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 11:21:56 AM »
-Score System Revision, Courier, Taxi, Coach and any other land vehicles will counted seperatly from aviation score. For Example, doing 250 courier missions will not allow you to unlock "Army Class", same vice versa for fuel missions.
i like this stuff really that gonna help companies and airlines...
"A Single dream is more powerful then a thousand realities"
"Never say I failed 99 times, say I discovered 99 ways which cause failure!"

"There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up."
John Holmes
Most Wanted Gang
Proud To Be Pakistani

Offline GoldenBlack

• PL Sponsor
  • Flight Lieutenant
  • Owner Of Air Asia & Asian Freightways
  • In-Game Name: GoldenBlack
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 01:53:43 PM »
so this

Has been fixed?

Think about this, sometimes an airline will lose money, whether it be due to low sales, mechanical issue ect. So in my opinion i see nothing wrong with the image showed
Actually airlines only make some interest when salaries and payrates are low , i dont take any profit on mine i just deposit cash on it's balance and i see it decreasing progressively , not by a high rate but still , no profits are made

I MADE YOU SOMETHING SPECIAL :
FUCK OFF PIE:  1 cup of no one cares , A dash of kiss my ass , Add , Some fuck you's , A pinch of blow me , Stir and shove it up your ass.
To reach #1 company in a dead server.

Offline SoniaRajput

• VIP Level 3
  • Wing Commander
  • Onwer of Wizz Air,Wizz Freightways. & Co-owner PIA
  • In-Game Name: SoniaRajput
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 05:32:56 PM »
so this

Has been fixed?

Actually airlines only make some interest when salaries and payrates are low , i dont take any profit on mine i just deposit cash on it's balance and i see it decreasing progressively , not by a high rate but still , no profits are made
If you want to get profit from your airline than you have to check your all members salaries again and do some mini event to make them busy in work to get some profit and turn pay-rate to 0% for all ranks cuz we paying them salary. maybe this will help you to get some profit.

Thx
SR
"A Single dream is more powerful then a thousand realities"
"Never say I failed 99 times, say I discovered 99 ways which cause failure!"

"There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up."
John Holmes
Most Wanted Gang
Proud To Be Pakistani

Offline GoldenBlack

• PL Sponsor
  • Flight Lieutenant
  • Owner Of Air Asia & Asian Freightways
  • In-Game Name: GoldenBlack
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 06:04:17 PM »
so this

Has been fixed?

If you want to get profit from your airline than you have to check your all members salaries again and do some mini event to make them busy in work to get some profit and turn pay-rate to 0% for all ranks cuz we paying them salary. maybe this will help you to get some profit.

Thx
SR

Thanks for the information even tho i was already aware of that , anyways i dont care for making profit behind it at first place

I MADE YOU SOMETHING SPECIAL :
FUCK OFF PIE:  1 cup of no one cares , A dash of kiss my ass , Add , Some fuck you's , A pinch of blow me , Stir and shove it up your ass.
To reach #1 company in a dead server.

Offline Bananaboi

• Pilot Officer
  • BANNED
  • In-Game Name: Bananaboi
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2017, 09:02:17 AM »
The server is getting more realistic
-RP CONFIRMED

TheLegend27

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2017, 11:35:23 AM »
cool updates

The server is getting more realistic
-RP CONFIRMED

Yep, but what a shame that you cant be a part of it

Offline Mosenergo

• Pilot Officer
  • back to 0.3.7, dudes
  • In-Game Name: Nati_Mage
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2017, 08:27:27 PM »
We have a problem with mission payments. Server dont take "Airport Tax" and dont pay "Dangerous Weather Bonus" Server only pay "Satisfaction Bonus" and "Distance Pay". We receive the smaller sum then "Total Earnt".     
 Video: https://youtu.be/FkGhoI7WgeM
And dont you see a problem that the "Distance Pay" can be negative?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:38:24 PM by Mosenergo »

Offline nitromitro

• VIP Level 3
  • Pilot Officer
  • In-Game Name: nitromitro
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2017, 03:58:46 AM »

-[Bug Fix]Re-readded Pheonix To Rodeo Dealership
-Airlines can no longer set payrate % as this has now been phased out. All earnings from an airline will be through Salary. Companies remain unchanged for now.
-Stuff
-More Stuff
-Rockets and magnetic things
To Do
-Score System Revision, Courier, Taxi, Coach and ay other land vehicles will counted seperatly from aviation score. For Example, doing 250 courier missions will not allow you to unlock "Army Class", same vice versa for fuel missions.
[/quote]
THE Phoenix is not in the Grotti Autos , Rodeo Dealership