Author Topic: New destinations in PL  (Read 2875 times)

Offline Santiago

• Now retired-unretired more times than Jezza
  • Administrator
  • Air Marshal
  • Stan gay
  • In-Game Name: Santiago
New destinations in PL
« on: October 11, 2019, 11:25:56 PM »
Dean island, San bernardo and Isla de los estados join active airports in Pilot's Life

October 11th, 2019

Inverted Airline's flight 247 from Las Venturas to Isla de los Estados landed successfully on thursday 10th at 4:50pm local time. This was the first flight to one of the new destinations in PL. The airport was finished its construction in early 2017 but did not have permission to operate until last month. AT400's, andromada's and shamal's can operate in the airport, as well as nevada's in the cargo area. The island also counts with a skimmer port.

Flight IA247 arrives to Isla de los Estados International Airport. It's the first passenger flight to arrive in the island.

Captain Shiv, who was in charge of flight IA247, was satisfied with the new airport. "It has a nice and easy approach", he also added, "It's also a challenging airport since the runway is separated from the airport and a mistake can make you land in the river."

Isla de los estados wasn't the only airport to be granted permission to operate in Pilot's life. Dean island and San Bernardo also join the list. Dean island was built in mid 2014 and served as an airline base for Xan Air and Xan International. AT400's, Shamal's as well as nevada's for cargo can operate in the airport.  San Bernardo was built in early 2016, but not many people know about its existance. But that will change now that the airport was granted permission to operate. San Bernardo is a small island near cortez island, south of Los Santos. Dodo's and Shamal's can operate in the island.

Pilot's Life has been lacking of new airports during the past years, hopefully this encourages the community to propose and build new airports.

Don't forget to check out these new destinations when you visit the server! Happy flying!

shiv

Re: New destinations in PL
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 11:31:08 PM »
I must also say, although it's a challenge, it's still one of the safer airports in San Andreas. Glad I had the honour of being the captain for Inverted's inaugural flight to Isla De Los Estados

Offline deathlife23

• Newly Registered
  • In-Game Name: deathlife23
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 05:06:03 PM »
Coolio, 10/10.

Offline CzechBoy777

• VIP Level 3
  • Officer Cadet
  • I love Boeing 777
  • In-Game Name: h3artcrush