Accepted Ban Appeals / Re: Banned by [Ricardo] for [Weapon Hacking]
« Last post by Aaron on December 09, 2017, 11:45:50 am »
Will do
Accepted Ban Appeals / Banned by [Ricardo] for [Weapon Hacking]
« Last post by Beam on December 09, 2017, 10:35:15 am »
In-game name: Beam
Reason of Ban: Weapon Hacking
Banning Admin: Ricardo
Explanation: Russy invited me a duel then we both got banned. Please unban RUSSY too
Proof (chat logs aren't considered proof, please provide screenshots): Aaron left that time so we coudnt get unbanned.
Accepted Ban Appeals / Re: Banned by Lavija for Server Advertising
« Last post by Santiago on December 06, 2017, 02:51:11 am »
After further review, there was a misunderstanding with your punishment. My apologies for what happened. You have been unbanned. Welcome back!
Accepted Ban Appeals / Re: Banned by Lavija for Server Advertising
« Last post by Lavija on December 05, 2017, 11:08:04 am »

4. Advertising other SAMP/MTA servers in any form is strictly prohibited. 
   - via: mainchat, /pm, /ad, forum post, forum signature, etc.
   - using: IP, server name, website, etc.
(If you get banned accidentally by the Anti-Cheat for Server Ad., immediately make a screenshot {F8} for your ban appeal.)
It's clearly in the rules not to share IPs of other severs, yet you ignored that rule and went through and shared an IP. If you would like, I'd be more than happy to show you the IP that you sent, just shoot me a PM and I'll oblige.

Appeal denied.
Accepted Ban Appeals / Banned by Lavija for Server Advertising
« Last post by ketupat_domba on December 05, 2017, 09:14:59 am »
In-game name: ketupat_domba
Reason of Ban: Server Advertising
Banning Admin: Lavija
Explanation: Why did I got banned when my last log shows that my last logged was 2 months ago. The date that I'm banned for server advertising is approx. 1 month ago.
Proof (chat logs aren't considered proof, please provide screenshots) https://imgur.com/a/XmlOl (this ss shows my last logged, 2 months ago, it's october from now.
https://imgur.com/a/jxi0t (this ss shows the date i'm banned, it's 18 November.
Announcements / Re: Battle Of The Airlines 2 Results
« Last post by Aaron on December 03, 2017, 01:04:23 am »
I'll say this from an outsider perspective, as im not in either IA or Lufty,

This BOTA was not to create an excuse to slag other airlines off or create disturbance. But to entice competitivity between airlines. Good sportsmanship is to congratulate not just only the victors but to every airline that completed.

What I am disappointed with are some player's actions in this, I expected better. There is such thing as being a sore winner as well as a loser. Even if you ment it in a "friendly jokingly way" it came out kinda douche-baggery. But still you have the right for now to be the current BOTA Champions.

No action will be taken but please try to have a little bit more common sense in future.

To other airlines I hope this creates some steam for you, are you going to let IA relish in this victory? Or are you going to show those players what you've made off?

Cause I know DHL is gonna kick ya butts
« Last post by Jdt on December 02, 2017, 05:21:15 pm »
Well done family.

Off-topic: Does no one really recognise professional school shooter Sam Hyde? Smh
« Last post by Pedro_Bear on December 02, 2017, 04:58:52 pm »
Just to clear things up on the meme I posted,it has nothing to do with rape. It's a reference to choking in BDSM (in which the woman gives consent) comparing it with choking the lead away. Here's a definition:
Choking away the lead:
1. In sports, to be leading a series in the playoffs, only to lose the remaining games needed to win.

2. Losing to the lowest seeded team as the top seed, rendering the season of the top seed's team moot.

The Finals were going great for the Warriors, until they ended up choking the lead away to the Cavaliers.

Ex. Blowing a 3-1 lead in a series, Blowing a 3-0 lead in a series, '15-'16 Warriors, '06-'07 Dallas Mavericks.

So don't give it a bad connotation if there isn't any. I thought we were all adults and that we could take a joke but it looks like I was wrong. Anyway gg Lufthansa.
« Last post by AMA on December 02, 2017, 12:23:25 pm »
xddd I know how to lose dude :)

In fact I say gg IA :D.

but listen to me. There are different ways to joke about something and if that joke offends in any way possible another guy, well, that ain't no more a joke. got me ma friend ?

I see poor sportsmanship from some IA members. that's it.
« Last post by Stan on December 02, 2017, 10:56:55 am »
Seems like some dont know how to lose  ::) ;D
If you're referring to Lufthansa: We can handle losing, but can they handle their victory?

They responded to these posts with memes, and you say we can't handle losing? wow.

Congratulations IA!
Congratulations, you guys did a good job! :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10