Author Topic: Battle Of The Airlines 2 Results  (Read 404 times)

Offline Santiago

• Positive Admin
  • Administrator
  • Air Marshal
  • My therapist said I should stay positive
  • In-Game Name: Santiago
Re: Battle Of The Airlines 2 Results
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 08:48:02 pm »
Congratulations to everyone who participated on the event.Special shoutout to Lufthansa and Jetstar for keeping a close battle as well. Lufthansa even made it to the N1 position in the airline rank so overall I think it was a great event for them as well. Special thanks to the guys who made a great job working hard these past weeks despite they were busy irl and also thanks to those who noticed me during the replies above.

Offline Stan

• VIP Level 3
  • Air Marshal
  • sashay shantay
  • In-Game Name: Stan
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 08:52:09 pm »
nice way too look innocent :)
Not trying to make myself look innocent, just think it's hilarious how butthurt everyone got.
Because we were nice enough to congratulate you after losing and you respond with that.

but once again, congrats you won but this is probably the only thing you'll achieve in your pitiful, pathetic basement dweller lives, we probably did more in these months after the reset than what you did in years in terms of productivity.

Thank you :-*
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:02:01 pm by Stan »
killing is killing whether done for duty profit or fun

Offline radoo

• Pilot Officer
  • kindly kill me
  • In-Game Name: radooo
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 08:59:04 pm »
Congratulations to everyone who participated on the event.Special shoutout to Lufthansa and Jetstar for keeping a close battle as well. Lufthansa even made it to the N1 position in the airline rank so overall I think it was a great event for them as well. Special thanks to the guys who made a great job working hard these past weeks despite they were busy irl and also thanks to those who noticed me during the replies above.

this was nice compared to what some of your comrades have posted, thanks and congrats to you too :*

Offline Diego

• VIP Level 3
  • Air Marshal
  • In-Game Name: diego_p11
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 08:26:44 am »
Congratulations to IA, they did a great job and was well earned.
Seems like some dont know how to lose  ::) ;D
the old PL was smaller, but greatly better! ;D

Offline robin_be

• PL Sponsor
  • Squadron Leader
  • why does it have to be this way
    • PL interactive map
  • In-Game Name: robin_be
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 10:45:18 am »

I'd say some IA members are bad winners, stop posting sexual loaded content you sick #$*@.

Offline Stan

• VIP Level 3
  • Air Marshal
  • sashay shantay
  • In-Game Name: Stan
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 10:56:55 am »
If you're referring to Lufthansa: We can handle losing, but can they handle their victory?

They responded to these posts with memes, and you say we can't handle losing? wow.

Congratulations IA!
Congratulations, you guys did a good job! :D

Offline AMA

• In-Game Name: fantaaa_
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 12:23:25 pm »
xddd I know how to lose dude :)

In fact I say gg IA :D.

but listen to me. There are different ways to joke about something and if that joke offends in any way possible another guy, well, that ain't no more a joke. got me ma friend ?

I see poor sportsmanship from some IA members. that's it.

Offline Pedro_Bear

• VIP Level 2
  • yeet
  • In-Game Name: Pedro_Bear
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 04:58:52 pm »
Just to clear things up on the meme I posted,it has nothing to do with rape. It's a reference to choking in BDSM (in which the woman gives consent) comparing it with choking the lead away. Here's a definition:
Choking away the lead:
1. In sports, to be leading a series in the playoffs, only to lose the remaining games needed to win.

2. Losing to the lowest seeded team as the top seed, rendering the season of the top seed's team moot.

The Finals were going great for the Warriors, until they ended up choking the lead away to the Cavaliers.

Ex. Blowing a 3-1 lead in a series, Blowing a 3-0 lead in a series, '15-'16 Warriors, '06-'07 Dallas Mavericks.

So don't give it a bad connotation if there isn't any. I thought we were all adults and that we could take a joke but it looks like I was wrong. Anyway gg Lufthansa.

N E O  T O K Y O

Offline Jdt

• fam
  • VIP Level 3
  • Duck
    • fam
  • In-Game Name: Jdt
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 05:21:15 pm »
Well done family.

Off-topic: Does no one really recognise professional school shooter Sam Hyde? Smh
fam famalam famalamdingdong famalam fam

Offline Aaron

• Pilot's Life Owner and Developer
  • Administrator
  • Air Force Commander
  • In-Game Name: Aaron
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 01:04:23 am »
I'll say this from an outsider perspective, as im not in either IA or Lufty,

This BOTA was not to create an excuse to slag other airlines off or create disturbance. But to entice competitivity between airlines. Good sportsmanship is to congratulate not just only the victors but to every airline that completed.

What I am disappointed with are some player's actions in this, I expected better. There is such thing as being a sore winner as well as a loser. Even if you ment it in a "friendly jokingly way" it came out kinda douche-baggery. But still you have the right for now to be the current BOTA Champions.

No action will be taken but please try to have a little bit more common sense in future.

To other airlines I hope this creates some steam for you, are you going to let IA relish in this victory? Or are you going to show those players what you've made off?

Cause I know DHL is gonna kick ya butts
Oh fuck no im getting old