Author Topic: Tension over Police rows rise  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Tom

• VIP Level 2
  • Air Marshal
  • ________ด็็็็็้้้้้็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้༼◉Д◉༽&a
  • In-Game Name: @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Tension over Police rows rise
« on: January 29, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
Tension over Police row rises

The County Police yet again, is getting bad publicity over the change of ownership internally.
Both Sully and Fireman_Big are being critisized for taking the ''roleplay'' too far by charging a
extortionate amount for an entrance fee, a total of 1,000,000$ per person, with the fines of a caught
racer reaching over 300,000 per bust.
However, Ex~Head leader sully said that they were ''Not using it to line their own pockets. They were trying to put a price on it to stop noobs applying and spamming their application's thread. They were even planning to split the money between the 3 divisions of San Fierro, Los Santos and Las Venturas.

All this comes after the recent rise in Street racing, and some believe that all this ''roleplay'' is becoming more and more like a CnR server, and less like pilots life.
This comment from a hater cut hard into the administrative team, who were shocked at the fact that people were critizing them even though they had nothing to do with it.

Although officer Fireman_Big was never officially removed, he was infact off duty for a short amount of time, in which Sully was going to reinstate him, but then the trouble erupted and Sully was overthrown by some of his most loyal officers.

A post from Meissenhower, a high ranking officer, cleared most of the doubt about the situation;

To set things straight here, Sully was the one who demoted Fireman from his position and put Zach up for nomination for head of LVPD, but of course we have no proof of that because when ownership changed, Sully cleaned up after himself.

Sully was removed because the standards he set for joining the police were atrocious and wasn't following the rule/standards he set for the rest of the members, and Fireman_Big was never fired after Sully demoted him, he was just temporarily removed as a board moderator, he was most likely going to be added back and might still has a chance. Sully was never discharged, he was just removed as head coordinator, which meant he was still a cop.

Do I completely disagree with what Sully was doing with the police? Yes. Do I absolutely hate his guts for it? No. Hell, I would think it would be awesome if they come BACK to the roleplay, they were fun and experienced drivers, the only thing that was ruining it was the abuse of his position.

A recent topic has also shown the police's true colours, exposing the members who are disloyal to their own leaders, and has been filling PL with uncertainty of what will happen next for the Police Force.
Reported by Wild.

*Note: This is not intended to spite anyone, this is a recollection of events and present issues.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 08:08:52 PM by estXcrew »

Offline obi

• VIP Level 2
  • Air Commodore
Re: Tension over Police rows rise
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 03:38:06 PM »
Nice article, Love your SAN News logo!

Offline Lanayru

• VIP Level 2
  • Air Force Commander
  • cherry mx blue masterrace
Re: Tension over Police rows rise
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 03:59:24 PM »
Nice article, Love your SAN News logo!

I deifntly love the fact your trying to stay neutral (looks like that to me) by neutral I mean your giving both sides and arnt just going on one side etc etc. It defintly is difficult to stay neutral in situations. Superb work!
"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other. "

"Some call our realm a world of shadows, but that makes it sound so unpleasant... The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world. Bathed in that light, all the people were pure and gentle... But things changed once that foul power pervaded the world..."