Author Topic: Famous SA Coast Guard Team is back again!  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Commander Price

• PL Sponsor
  • Group Captain
  • In-Game Name: Cpt.Price
Famous SA Coast Guard Team is back again!
« on: May 30, 2015, 01:03:42 PM »
SA Coast Guard Chief reports - we're back in action!
As SA Coast Guard was gone we heard many rumors about bringing it back. When this group which was working with SnR decided to close their team and be one of SnR's groups, Lt.Commander Price told us "Don't worry we will be back soon" One year later SA Coast Guard is back! Starting from beginning with impressive amount of vehicles.
We asked former SA Coast Guard Chief - Commander Price to make an interview with him. He agreed, so here's what he said to us.
Reporter - Jimmy Paddington here channel 8. Here we are, San Andreas Coast Guard main base and with me there is Commander Adam Price. Welcome commander.
Commander Price - Welcome
R - We all remember that rise and fall of SA Coast Guard, what happened after shutting it down?
CP - We all were spreaded around the USA, most of us joined army, airforce or navy. But when Captain Seboelen - chief of Search and Rescue asked me to bring back SACG I just couldn't say no, and there we go! We're back after one year.
R - Behind me are your vehicles. What types are they?
CP - We got one F-14D, one Jayhawk, UH-1 Huey, and ofcourse Seaknight.
R - But I can also see ships there.
CP - Yes, US Navy decided that they will give us one of their destroyers. We called it SACG - Enterprise, to remind decomissioned carrier with this name, and one pursuit boat, still without name.
R - So where are other members?
CP - Their still at their shore-leaves *laughs* but I think they will be back in no time
R - Thank you Commander. Jimmy Paddington Channel 8. Stay with us!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 09:27:20 AM by Commander Price »