Author Topic: New addition to Pilots Life  (Read 10194 times)

Offline Russy

• Head DJ - PL Radio
  • VIP Level 2
  • Air Vice-Marshal
New addition to Pilots Life
« on: March 15, 2013, 09:02:17 AM »
Hello All,
Not many of you have noticed, (I dont think any of you have, infact) at the wonderful new update which has been added to our fantastic server!

The newest addition to pilots life, is infact the ability to purchase gates.
yes, thats right, Pilots Life owner Haydz, has budged, after some long talks about allowing players to buy gates.

This is what Haydz has to say about the matter, until a player proposed a plan, with regards to purchasing a gate for your home.
Quote from: Haydz
i believe that owning a house on our server, with a gate should be a rarity, and chosen by our head mapper, Sursai_Kosecksi or myself

Now, haydz has come out and un-officially announced that gates will be in fact available for purchase on Pilots Life.

Quote from: Haydz
Gates will be available for purchase for $3, the gate must be approved by you before its added to the server.
if you cant just have a gate, you need a fence surrounding it, the fee is $7 for me to map it, which again will still need to be approved by you, before its added to the server. and, lastly,  $5 if you map the gate and supporting objects. (This one needs to be approved by myself.)

FAQ's
I Want to buy a gate! where do i go to do it?
Okay, its great you're showing interest in donating to the server, and helping it grow. you can buy a gate here at the Donations page.

I Believe this addition has been an amazing add on to Pilots Life. what do you guys think?
Got any questions regarding gates? PM Haydz, he can give you all the information you need!

This is a SAN News article prepared by Russy (Nebz_Adlay), thanks for reading

Offline Jailbreak

• Too much water. 7.8/10
  • VIP Level 3
  • Air Marshal
Re: New addition to Pilots Life
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 01:01:57 PM »
I foresee house prices hitting 500mil
Serbian, I know why everyone found your FB. Ask Apollo.

Offline GeriBoss

• VIP Level 1
  • Air Chief Marshal
  • Retired PL Admin
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 01:13:17 PM »
WTF is this?!  :o
Retired PL Admin - Youtube
Note: I'm not reading this forum anymore, if you want to contact me, send an email: geriboss_pl@yahoo.com (spam-proof forwarding address ;D).
(I'm not an admin any more, please contact the PL admin staff if you have a problem. Thank you.)

Offline Knight

• The Mayhem
  • VIP Level 3
  • Air Force Captain
  • ¡Hala madrid! Y nada más
  • In-Game Name: Knight
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 02:50:38 PM »
Well I know I've been high on drink the last day but I'm not that drunk I guess :o
Adding gates and then selling the house for millions for then expected, I guess economy will be ruined again  :-\
I guess Haydz had something in mind before adding this, would be good if he discloses that fact.
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real!
Win, lose or tie.. Madridista till I die.

Reventon Fury

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 04:10:37 PM »
Great just what we need. Another reason to sell a shitty 3 slot for 10M... :-\

TheBig4

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 04:21:06 PM »
Great just what we need. Another reason to sell a shitty 3 slot for 10M... :-\
^^
So. If you have house with private runway, 5 slot and gate = 20M. Awesome!  :o

Offline RafaelRodgers

• VIP Level 1
  • Air Commodore
  • the oldest noob here
    • http://pltvrodgers.wix.com/pilotslifetv
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 04:23:38 PM »
once u do /sellhouse or forsale, te gates will dissapear.

Offline Apollo

• Pilot's Life Vice Cartographer
  • Administrator
  • Air Force Captain
  • Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 04:27:57 PM »

TheBig4

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 04:29:09 PM »
once u do /sellhouse or forsale, te gates will dissapear.
Nope. Gates are small map + moveobject script. They will be removed when Haydz will update the server.

Reventon Fury

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 04:33:31 PM »
Haydz is gonna start messing things up now?? He vanished for so long just to come back with this.. :-\

Shiv_7985

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2013, 04:36:25 PM »

that's all i gotta say.

Reventon Fury

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2013, 04:37:35 PM »
With the current pay from missions...Disaster!

Offline Lanayru

• VIP Level 2
  • Air Force Commander
  • cherry mx blue masterrace
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2013, 04:38:23 PM »
Is this gonna be added to ALL the houses?? If so when? I gotta hurry to buy the jumping estate!

its probably going to be added to expensive houses with runways that are in the middle of knowhere. Why would a trailer get a gate?
"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other. "

"Some call our realm a world of shadows, but that makes it sound so unpleasant... The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world. Bathed in that light, all the people were pure and gentle... But things changed once that foul power pervaded the world..."

Reventon Fury

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »
Is this gonna be added to ALL the houses?? If so when? I gotta hurry to buy the jumping estate!

its probably going to be added to expensive houses with runways that are in the middle of knowhere. Why would a trailer get a gate?

Thank god...Better buy a house while I can! people are probably gonna buy cheap houses to sell them for an extra 1M

Offline Lanayru

• VIP Level 2
  • Air Force Commander
  • cherry mx blue masterrace
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 04:41:43 PM »

Thank god...Better buy a house while I can! people are probably gonna buy cheap houses to sell them for an extra 1M

Thats what people have been doing for the longest time, buy for cheap sell for more.
"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other. "

"Some call our realm a world of shadows, but that makes it sound so unpleasant... The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world. Bathed in that light, all the people were pure and gentle... But things changed once that foul power pervaded the world..."