Author Topic: Street Racing Getting More Popular Than Ever Before  (Read 2775 times)

Offline estXcrew

• Air Force Commander
Street Racing Getting More Popular Than Ever Before
« on: January 23, 2013, 07:37:24 PM »
Street racing on the rise

Since the San Andreas County Police was founded, the amount of people participating in illegal street racing has ''doubled'' Police officials say.
This statistic comes after the crackdown on the membership of the police, which fired every single one of their interns, due to them not doing any work.
However, some racing fans have seen this as a 'slackening' on the law enforcers part, and are now racing more than ever, some organised, some random races.
According to officer Lelandis, ''Due to the financial increase in players wealth, more and more people are able to afford new cars, new upgrades, and more slots than ever, making it harder for use to keep up with them''.
Since the increase in street racing has begun, there have been more than 17 road related deaths in the past two weeks, putting pressure on the Police to take action.
Some police members are taking out an undercover membership, and some police members have started to gear up on incredibly fast cars to enforce the law, the most popular, the Turismo.
A quote from a senior officer (who wanted to remain unknown for obvious reasons) said ''We cant keep up with them, it's just impossible in these here old ranchers and patrollers. But I have a Turismo, and now I can even outrun them! Something I haven't been able to do for a long time, and I'm hoping some officers will follow me and go undercover too''.
The next time you may be racing, you better keep your eyes peeled, as the next guy you race, may be the one who arrests you!

- Great thanks to Wild for writing the article!

Offline Lanayru

• VIP Level 2
  • Air Force Commander
  • cherry mx blue masterrace
Re: Street Racing Getting More Popular Than Ever Before
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 08:14:37 PM »
"San Andreas Worst Driver" is the only driving group that is legal :D Yay for me.

Superb Article
"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other. "

"Some call our realm a world of shadows, but that makes it sound so unpleasant... The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world. Bathed in that light, all the people were pure and gentle... But things changed once that foul power pervaded the world..."

Offline estXcrew

• Air Force Commander
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 08:29:00 PM »
Wild, I am happy to Congratulate you on your new opportunity as a SAN News' Reporter! You will be added to our members list as soon as i get the permissions to do so!

Offline Lanayru

• VIP Level 2
  • Air Force Commander
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 08:52:17 PM »
ummm ESTx wrong thread........
"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin...One cannot exist without the other. "

"Some call our realm a world of shadows, but that makes it sound so unpleasant... The twilight there holds a serene beauty... You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world. Bathed in that light, all the people were pure and gentle... But things changed once that foul power pervaded the world..."

Offline estXcrew

• Air Force Commander
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 09:00:36 PM »
ummm ESTx wrong thread........

Actually no, cause i posted this article for wild, as he had worked hard on writing the article but non-reporters aren't allowed to post a new thread on the SAN News forums.

Offline Lanayru

• VIP Level 2
  • Air Force Commander
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 11:46:25 PM »
then why not mention that above????? What we suppose to assume Wild made this?

Offline estXcrew

• Air Force Commander
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 07:50:46 AM »
then why not mention that above????? What we suppose to assume Wild made this?

I have? ??? :)

TheBig4

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 01:45:05 PM »
Nice article!  8)
Since there is Abu Dhabi Island in server, there should be Pay Phone and Teleport for VIPs. I see that racing is very popular these days. c:

Offline Zach

• Aerospace Engineer
  • Administrator
  • Air Marshal
  • TransX Owner
  • In-Game Name: Zach
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 06:23:18 AM »
Superb Article! Great Work Wild and estXcrew!