Server transferring to a faster server! (New IP: 18.104.22.168:7788)Read More...Published on 9 May, 2013, 10:24 PM by Haydz
Hi all, we're currently transferring the server to a faster and more stable nod, the server is now online and you can reach it by using the IP: 22.214.171.124:7788. Thank you and we hope you all enjoy the new host.
|9 May, 2013|
You can now chat In-game VIA the website!Read More...Published on 1 Apr, 2013, 4:25 PM by Haydz
Yes you've read the title correctly and this is no April fools joke, you can now talk to players who're in-game from the website and vise versa, all you have to do is visit the webpage - http://thepilotslife.com/chat.php
|1 Apr, 2013|
(Minor Update) - Changelog: 3rd February, 2013.Read More...Published on 2 Feb, 2013, 10:35 PM by Haydz
These minor updates were implemented onto the server on the 3rd of February.
- Custom Objects now appear a lot faster, very positive feedback from the users who've tested the feature in-game!
- A bug in Burrito missions which didn't give you your mission payment has been fixed.
- A few spelling errors have been patched.
- When you complete a trucking mission the words 'flight distance' and 'flight duration' have been replaced with trucking related words.
PS: The new object draw distance is well worth the check out, island tours / landings are now a great way to pass time, there's a lot of awesome scenery to be seen!
|2 Feb, 2013|
SA-MP 0.3x is now available!Read More...Published on 1 Feb, 2013, 1:10 AM by Haydz
SA-MP 0.3x contains the following features,
SA-MP 0.3x features
- A new model preview system makes it easier to find player skins, vehicle types, and object models in-game.
- The draw distance of objects can be set to any distance, which reduces the pop-in on custom areas.
- Improvements to object and material colour changing.
- A better synced animation for players carrying objects.
- Vehicle friendly fire system for servers that use teams.
- Some new hat and hair objects added.
- Many important changes to SA-MP's networking system which reduces network overhead and improves security for server owners.
To play on our server you must download the newest SA-MP client which is available here.
Thank you and I hope you all enjoy the latest SA-MP features.
|1 Feb, 2013|
(Minor Update) - Changelog: 8th January, 2013.Read More...Published on 7 Jan, 2013, 10:32 PM by Haydz
These updates were implemented onto the server on the 8th of January.
- Missions completed in a formation or convoy now have a 'group bonus' that's given to the player at the end of the mission, you get a 15 percent bonus of what you earned for that mission.
- The chat message format has now been changed, no matter what styled mission you're doing it will just say '[Mission Chat]'.
- You're now able to complete missions in Trucking Convoy's again, if you find anymore bugs please post them on the forums.
- When you use /myformation or /myconvoy it'll display their mission status, for example, 'Heading to loading point' or 'Heading to destination'.
- IBEX's Company base has been readded, some final adjustments were made to ensure it wouldn't crash the server.
- Swiss's Company base's gates have been altered to ensure players will no longer hit a bump when they go over them.
- You can no longer look up the prices of unbuyable vehicles.
- Trailer price's can now be viewed by using the /getprice command.
|7 Jan, 2013|